This long established company with more than 25 years' experience in the precast concrete industry, offers a design, supply and installation service to main contractors nationwide.
They are now looking for a CAD Designer / Draughtsperson to join their busy team. To carry out design and detailing of structural precast concrete components, Hollowcore, Beam & Block flooring and concrete stairs, so experience in this area would be beneficial and preferred.
An effective communicator with client design and site teams, installation sub-contractors and suppliers. A highly organised person with attention to detail is key, as are a flexible attitude and a pro-active outlook.
- Produce beam & block, hollowcore floor layouts & stairs to engineers/architects specification
- Follow and complete the design process from receipt of order to site installation.
- Work from architects/structural engineers drawings and occasional site dimensions/sketches
- Proficient in Autocad, Excel, knowledge of Tekla & itheses an advantage
- Support installation team.
- Produce accurate designs within a given period
- Be able to read & understand construction drawings, plans, sections etc
- Site visits may be required, to take measurements or to overcome design issues
Free car parking.
Commutable towns include Bristol and all towns on the M5 corridor and outlying towns and villages.
All applications will be responded to as soon as possible.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.