Independent family business with great potential for growth. There is scope for growth for a hard working person willing to show initiative.
The successful applicant will need to undertake a variety of warehouse and general duties including
- Picking orders
- Daily and weekly stock takes by bin locations, ensuring that the computerised stock control system matches the physical stock position
- General warehouse and housekeeping duties
- Operating a forklift truck
- Receiving deliveries, unloading and placing product in correct bin locations
- To provide relief cover for drivers when they are off. This will involve timely and accurate delivery of products to customers and other locations throughout the Lothians, Edinburgh and the Borders.
- Clean current driving licence
- Current Forklift licence
- Ability to be trained to operate computerised stock control system.
- Mature outlook, ability to use initiative and act in a responsible manner.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills: customer friendly
- Ability to carry out manual handling in a safe manner
- Neat and tidy appearance
- Monthly salary
- Pension Scheme
- Five day week: Monday to Friday, No shift work!
- Extra day's holidays after 5 and 10 year service.
- Free Tea & Coffee.
- Birthday cake!
- Free Car parking.