Small consultancy south of London with lots of freedom and flexibility. This company is a fun, dynamic and growing 9-location bar/restaurant group in London.
They have an opportunity for an Accounting Manager to manage the financial reporting and accounting for their primary client.
You'll have the opportunity to grow and develop.
Key areas of responsibility include
- Month end reconciliations, journals and closing on timely basis.
- Reporting (monthly management accounts, support weekly and ad hoc)
- Optimise data & processes (e.g. payroll accounting, cash recs, revenue, etc.)
- Other (support VAT filings and analysis as needed)
- Excludes: Accounts payable, payroll processing & corporate tax preparation.
They value your values, ability and track record of success more than direct experience. With that in mind, you will possess:
- Successful experience in financial reporting and general accounting, ideally multi-site.
- Proficiency in using QuickBooks (or similar) and Microsoft Office (Excel wizards especially)
- Proven ability to learn, understand, continually improve and innovate
- Great communication skills, well-rounded, open minded and fun
- Personal characteristics such as integrity, candour, excellence, etc.
Salary & Benefits:
- A competitive salary from £35,000 to £45,000 (and opportunity to grow)
- FLEXIBILITY - Location. Work wherever you want, office days flexible.
- FLEXIBILITY - Hours. Within reason, work when you want and family flexible.
- 30 days of paid leave (inclusive of bank holidays). One day must be your birthday.
- They make a monthly charitable contribution of £25 to a charity of your choice.
- Other benefits include workplace pension, personal equipment use contribution, etc.
- Opportunity to grow and develop over time with other clients and services.
- Easy commute for KT7 area and periodic travel to central London.
- Car parking available.
- Closest train station is Thames Ditton.
- Flexible working (location and hours)