Junior Product Specialist
Wanted: Junior Product Specialist to shape a future of mobility!
We love cities. And we're doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world's leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role
As a member of the Professional Service team you will be responsible for providing support (both remote and onsite) to Sales, Account, Product and Project Managers, to help educate different internal and external audiences and this may include product demonstrations and training.
- Helping to deploy new implementations, rollouts and services and ensure that they are configured correctly on behalf of clients through the lifetime of their contracts within agreed service levels
- implement software solution configuration changes on behalf of clients such as data entry of tariffs and changes to existing business rules
- producing and maintaining relevant product and client-specific implementation documentation
- ensuring that departmental processes and procedures are followed, including checklists, sign-off procedures, etc.
- undertaking software solution configuration diagnosis and fault finding with resolution where possible; acceptance testing and change management.
- A-Level qualifications/Equivalent or greater
- Minimum of two years' experience in a customer/client facing role
- Proficiency in the use of modern PC technologies and software
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- A "can-do "attitude with a flexible approach to work; the ability to prioritise and track multiple activities and tasks and,
- Customer and service delivery focus.
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a mobility plan, weekly bootcamps, monthly massages, lunch, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve.?Come join the ride!