Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be accountable for overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Working with management to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Support all aspects of financial reporting covering actual performance, variance to budget and periodic forecasts
- Implementation of new financial initiatives, working collaboratively across relevant functional areas within the business
- Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees
- A qualified accountant, with a proven track record of leading a finance team
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Robust analysis and reporting skills
- Takes ownership of tasks maintaining focus under pressure and able to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrates creative thinking when solving problems
- Strong IT skills
- Performance Bonus
- 25 day holiday allowance excluding bank holidays
- Healthcare & Pension