- Basic Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
- Annual Bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Based from my client's office in Oxfordshire - commutable from Oxford, Banbury, Abingdon
As a business my client design, develop, and manufacture a range of bespoke electro-mechanical products. The development of new products and the evolution of existing products are cornerstones of the company's strength and success. They have been established a long time and have a unique position in a global market, with little in the way of competition.
They are looking to recruit a Design Engineer to develop products from initial concept stage, through prototype stage to completion. Reporting to the R&D Manager, the role will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Perform concept design and development of both new products and improvements to existing products
- Utilise 3D CAD experience: you could have used Solidworks, Inventor, Solid Edge etc.
- Design test and prototype equipment
- Work closely with the production team to deliver a well-engineered product fit for manufacture
- Ensure all products meet relevant standards
- Work closely within a multidisciplinary team to share ideas
The successful Design Engineer / Development Engineer will have:
- Mechanical design experience and the ability to take a lead role in the process.
- Experience of successfully designing and developing products.
- Experience of using 3D design software.
- A theoretical thinker, confident and pro-active with a passion to succeed.
To Apply for the Design Engineer position, please click on the apply button or contact Ashlea Harland at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
On applying for this position, you consent to Rain Consultancy Group Limited keeping your CV and contact information on file, so we can contact you about job opportunities. For details of our GDPR policy, please visit our website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours if we feel your experience fits the requirements for the role. Under GDPR legislation Rain Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.