- Do you have experience working in a full-service marketing department?
- Are you a team player and looking to work in an exciting, innovative and proactive environment?
Working within a forward thinking, dynamic and challenging team we're looking for energetic, forward thinking and innovative individuals who are looking to take on their next challenge with an opportunity to learn and develop in a new role. No relevant automotive experience is required, we're simply looking for individuals who have demonstrated 2+ years in a full-service marketing department.
If this sounds like you, the team at Vospers are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive and want to hear from you!
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
The main purpose of a Vospers Marketing Executive is to assist in the effective marketing delivery of the new car sales activities, primarily supporting the franchise brands Sales Managers for Fiat, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa Romeo and Nissan, which includes the new Business Centre, with both traditional and online media such as events, advertising, PR, web and digital promotions. You will be working with the Group Marketing Manager as part of a wider team, which includes graphic designers and CRM database support.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Produce and Interpret Marketing Plans and work to strict corporate guidelines, assisting with all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Manage the brands marketing on a day to day basis, working with the Sales Managers and marketing team to achieve this.
- Manage a PR presence / portfolio for the company, corresponding with media and advertising outlets.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments, maintaining professional internal and external relationships.
- Maintain excellent organisational and prioritisation skills to include strong attention to detail and ability to monitor content for accuracy and integrity.
- Co-ordinate events through all planning stages in assistance to the Group Marketing Manager.
- Attend events when needed and represent all brands.
- Research and report back to the Group Marketing Manager relevant events for the business.
- Assert excellent organizational skills for project management in absence of Group Marketing Manager.
- Look through all sponsorship opportunities presented and discuss with Group Marketing Manager when relevant opportunities arise.
- Fulfil any sponsorship requirement, administration / other.
- Keep up to date with all Vospers products and comparable product ranges of Vospers competitors.
- Work with your Line Manager and Senior Management Team in discussing the needs of Vospers and the rest of the team.
The ideal Marketing Executive:
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly ambitious, confident and possess previous experience ideally within a similar environment. You will also need:
- A standards and quality driven management style
- An eye for detail
- Previous people management and leadership experience
- To be motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills
- To be computer literate
Additional company benefits at Vospers:
Salary Expectation - from £22,000 - £26,000 dependent upon experience.
Location: Marsh Mills, Plymouth
Annual leave: 22 days a year plus 8 days bank holiday
Additional Benefits include: Staff discounts in sales and service, staff referral scheme, pension, flu vouchers, eye care vouchers, counselling services, staff events and charity days, extensive training and support including work related professional qualifications and more....
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. With an annual turnover in excess of £270 million pounds, we have over 700 talented staff across our various sites throughout the west country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
People are important at Vospers and have a real say. It's important to the directors that everyone feels that they're part of something special.
At Vospers we have a Mission Statement that really expresses what we're all about and our Core Values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Care - Accountability - Performance - Respect - Integrity
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years' service with the company.
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly ambitious, confident and proactive. You must also have a minimum of two years working in a full-service marketing department, preferably (but not required) with a CIM qualification, degree in marketing or similar.
If you are looking for a challenge as our Marketing Executive, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.