- Brand new opportunity for a Product Manager to join a Telecoms business with exciting plans for growth and product launches.
- Competitive salary with great perks.
- Fun, flexible and friendly working environment.
What you'll be doing
Your appointment will be part of a larger growth and investment plan that the CEO is looking to implement and work closely with you on, seeking your advice to determine the commercial and strategic approach both short and long term.
You will be working alongside another Product Manager on an original VoIP project with an earmarked launch date of late 2019 as well as working cross functionally with multi skilled teams such as developers, sales, marketing and senior management to ensure the product vision is intact throughout.
What experience you'll need
- You will be an experienced Product Manager.
- An understanding of the telecoms/VoIP market - identifying trends, and a true understands of what customers and clients want.
- A track record of launching technical products to generate revenue.
- Commercially and Strategically astute.
- Superb stakeholder management and client facing ability.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Ambitious and dynamic, keen to progress and lead from the front.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The chance to work in a well-established business with new financial backing and a renewed focus on product, to spearhead exciting growth plans and be a key decision maker in the company. The role offers a very competitive financial package within a friendly and flexible environment.
If this role sounds like a good fit, apply directly or contact Aaron at ADLIB recruitment on 0117 269 530 for more information.