This is an opportunity to join a Block and Estate Management Agency based in Altrincham, with properties nationwide. The Residential Block PM will be responsible for ensuring that all of the properties within the company portfolio are run efficiently & to the highest standards of Estate & Facilities Management. You will ensure standards of Health & Safety, cleanliness and maintenance are upheld, annual service charge budgets are controlled and any issues raised are rectified promptly.
You will manage day to day issues and contractors across the sites, including line management of site staff, ensuring your teams are well trained and managed in adherence with standards & guidelines.
They are a vibrant, energetic company undergoing expansion, with a passion for their brands. Their emphasis is on continuous improvement of service through staff learning, development and exposure to a variety of technical experiences. They offer training and PDPs to employees at all levels and have invested heavily in new technologies in 2019 to improve their service offering.
Due to the 24-hour nature of property operations, certain events may take place outside office hours and may require some form of limited or full response from the Residential Block PM.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Ensure that reactive maintenance & Planned Preventative
- Maintenance is being carried out in accordance with corporate deadlines, standards and KPI's, using MRI's Qube PM Software
- Compliance with Health & Safety statutory requirements and industry best practice standards
- Management of annual service charge budgets and expenditure
- Procurement & Management of Contractors using Purchase Order system and Maintenance Manager in Qube
- Contractor Permit to Work and Risk & Method Statement (RAMS)
- Section 20 Major Works programmes
- Customer Relationship Management and Complaint Handling of management related issues
- Supervise insurance claims and liaise with brokers, underwriters and loss adjusters as necessary
- Assist with annual service charge budgeting process and account reconciliation cycle
- Additional Property Management related tasks as required
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of leading, managing and mentoring people, performance management and staff development
- Knowledge of current Fire, Health and Safety requirements
- Property and Facilities management experience
- Experience of setting budgets, reviewing financial performance and Credit Control processes
- Extensive knowledge of Residential Leasehold Management, the statutory and compliance framework for the industry
- ARMA / AIRPM or MIRPM
- RICS Membership and qualification, AssocRICS
- Knowledge of Qube, Propman or similar software
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong ability to communicate with staff, customers and stakeholders alike
- Can work at pace, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Have excellent personal time management and prioritisation skills