A passionate, creative, and multi-disciplined Front-End Developer is needed to join an award-winning agency within the property and luxury sector.
My client is an integrated independent agency, with strengths in strategy and research, branding, marketing, digital, experiential and on-site graphics.
As the sole Front-End Developer, you will be working across multiple projects including new builds, site updates, smaller creative projects like EDM creation, digital advertising and social. Working alongside a senior creative team and a backend Umbraco developer, you will use current front-end technologies and frameworks to build clean and optimise digital products from both static and prototyped designs and UX with a high degree of accuracy.
- Experienced using Gulp and Grunt;
- Understanding of Content Management Systems;
- Experience with version control;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to manage own tasks and deadlines;
- Great problem solver and creative thinker;
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Suite.
In return the Front-End Developer will enjoy working in a team of passionate, talented individuals whilst receiving a competitive salary and benefits.