This company is looking for an HR Manager to join their growing team. Responsible for all HR tasks within both companies, you will ensure staff records and contracts are kept up to date in a timely fashion. You will work with the leadership team, providing support, coaching and guidance on people issues and legal compliance.
Working in an SME environment, you will also be part of their central services team working across all areas of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to help nurture their teams in an exciting and supportive environment.
This is a stand alone HRM role in a growing SME. You need to know all things HR but you could be a very experienced person looking for part time or someone looking for the first senior role.
- A self-starter who enjoys a challenging and ever-changing work environment.
- Methodical and organised, able to plan your own time and tasks accordingly, detail orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication; able to communicate and form strong relationships with all levels of a business, both internally and externally.
- Able to influence decision making at a senior level
Skills & Experience
- Solid experience with the HR employee lifecycle, including inductions, employee relations, performance management, training and leavers processes.
- Experience proposing ideas and solutions with confidence at all levels of the business including board level for the people strategy for both companies.
- An HR focused degree or relevant professional qualification preferred (CIPD/MIRP).
- Strong knowledge of relevant legislation requirements for the business (HR/HSE/GDPR etc.)
- Some experience as an HRIS administrator would be advantageous.
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000+ (DoE and Pro Rata)
Term: This is a part time, permanent position, working between 50% and 80% of a standard week. This could be five short days or fewer full days.
Benefits: A great working environment that's supportive and knowledgeable, annual salary reviews, contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance, and share in the company's success with their annual bonus.
On the northern edge of Cambridge, they have free car parking and are within walking distance of the Guided Bus and Cambridge North Station.
If this sounds like you then start your journey by sending your CV.