This successful software company is looking for further Partner Managers to join their successful, rapidly growing SaaS business, which has a great culture, strong established brand, a great team, tonnes of resources and customers that love what they do.
You'll be joining a global SaaS business software house with operations in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and the USA that's expanding rapidly.
Their software solutions are industry leading, well-positioned and designed to optimise business workflow, refine the process, improve productivity, increase profitability with a rapid ROI for the end clients in clearly defined vertical markets. In addition, their solutions provide attractive, additional consultative opportunities for their Partners to leverage their services for mutual benefit.
Development of the UK Partner network has been a fundamental part of the company's growth in the UK and is firmly part of their wider marketing strategies. This is a unique lead generation role, that feeds into their highly skilled sales team. You'll get an excellent salary and benefits package with uncapped commissions scheme that truly rewards your efforts.
To be successful, you'll have knowledge and experience of consultative systems selling of cloud-based software systems in the CRM, ERP or Accounting space. You'll be successful in consulting and selling & delivering outstanding results and be able to pitch the benefits to multiple stakeholders - specifically both their partners and their customers with confidence.
This is an autonomous role and requires the successful candidate to work from a home office and report directly to the UK Partner Manager.
You must have the ability and willingness to travel as needed.
You'll have the following skills & experience:
- An understanding of SaaS software & add-ons
- Experience with business software solutions like CRM, ERP or accounting.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are essential in order to support and influence Partners alongside excellent presentation skills
- Experience of SaaS/Cloud-based software implementations would be highly beneficial but not essential
- An interest in emerging cloud-based technology and what it can do for clients
- Loads of initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- A proven track record of building lasting relationships to achieve targets
- Experience in Advisory, Customer Success, Sales or equivalent customer relationship roles.
If you think you could be their next regional Partner Manager, please apply.