A successful fast growing Fintech consumer lending business with 200 staff based in the UK. They are the market leader in their sector, with fantastic modern office and a great working environment.
An administrator is required to join the Payouts team and ensure the timely and accurate administration of the company's loan products. The role will include direct liaison with their introducers and customers by telephone and email correspondence, whilst ensuring accuracy at all times, and that their processes and procedures are followed.
- Experience of working in a team, ideally in an office environment
- Experience of liaising directly with customers on the telephone
- Ability to understand and comply with documented processes, policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Permanent, full-time position working 37.5 hours a week (8.5 hours per day inc. 1 unpaid hour for lunch = 7.5 hours a day)
- Must be able to reliably commute to the office
- Rota shift work based on 8-8 weekdays and 9-6 Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays (day in lieu earnt for working them).
You will need to drive due to rural location.
- Continuous support and ongoing training
- Excellent progression and career development within the company
- Support for courses and personal development
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private medical insurance after probation
- Life insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology Loan Scheme
- Free Yoga classes