Senior/Lead Front-End Engineer (React)
- Supportive culture with constant scope to progress.
- Remote working, flexi-time & 16% average bonus annually.
- Leading innovator in green technology.
What skills you'll need
- Proven knowledge of at least one of the following JS libraries: React, React Native & TypeScript.
- Configuration management, automation & containerisation (Docker & Kubernetes) knowledge. The "DevOps" culture of working.
- Awareness of working in a "customer-focused" environment.
- Self-starting, ability to work autonomously whilst being adaptable to change.
- Any experience in leading a team or offering technical leadership would be advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of operating in a highly Agile environment is essential.
The team you're joining is moving towards more of a customer focus, so the aim for this role is to provide expert front-end engineering capability to supplement the heavy back-end leaning team around you. There are a multitude of projects to involve yourself in so adaptability is key, you'll offer a passion for UI/UX and confidence to be able to have complex technical discussions with the rest of the team, offering direction to more junior peers and acting as a technical lead if needed. No day is the same, there's plenty of variety and the business are constantly looking to integrate emerging technology into their wider stack.
What you'll get in return for your talents
They offer a range of benefits including flexible/remote working, 25 days holiday, plenty of social events and meet-ups, an annual training budget, free breakfast, fruit & drinks, an average annual bonus of 16%, a 4% flexible benefit scheme (including phones, laptops, TVs and bikes) and a great pension. Importantly the working environment they have created is second to none. The offices themselves are fantastic and youll also be working with some great people who value the company and what they believe in. This company has already achieved a lot and is continuing to achieve some amazing things.
Want to join the team? Send your CV to Joe or give us a call now!