eCommerce Testing Executive
- Award-winning, pureplay eCommerce business.
- Brand new role within a growing team.
- Brilliant culture and team dynamic.
What you'll be doing
Day to day, you'll be liaising with internal and external suppliers to manage the testing workflow from hypothesis, to design ideation, test planning, and communication of results to the business.
Key tasks will be writing detailed test briefs, (A/B, MVT and UAT), ensuring that these are delivered on
time, ensuring a smooth QA process, and following up test conclusion with discussions for further iteration.
You'll also be responsible for keeping relevant stakeholders informed at every stage of the process, and ensuring 3rd party development spend stays on budget.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience of A/B and Multivariate Testing.
- Ability to use analytics tools.
- Experience of eCommerce Merchandising or Personalisation is ideal.
- Experience of Project Management
- 'Can do' attitude and the ability to work flexibly as part of a team.
- What you'll get in return for your experience
- There is a salary of up to £30k on offer, with benefits including a generous pension scheme, free gym, product discounts, health cash plan and more.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86931596