Spanish Speaking Accounts Payable & Receivable
NRG is partnering with a brilliant manufacturing business on the acquisition of an experiences Spanish-speaking finance professional to join their team. This will be a hands-on role where you'll be carrying out a range of duties for the business.
- You'll be responsible for the management of collections from customers with overdue payments.
- Working with the customer service department to resolve disputes
- Responsible for the collection and resolution of overdue items, as well as producing monthly reviews of aged debt with action plans.
- Providing accurate Cash Allocation of incoming funds
- Customer insurance reviews
- Cash forecasting - 5-week view of expected funds
- Order releasing / Invoice releasing
- Concur expense management
- New customer supplier creation
- Special payment method management such as drafts and direct debits
- Purchase to Payment management
- Invoice processing Interstate and VAT reporting
- You must be fluent in Spanish to be considered for this role.
- Able to manage and prioritise your own time
- Experience working within an Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable role previously
- You'll be the type of person who thrives in a busy environment, willing to offer improvements and ideas to benefit the business.