Digital Marketing Executive
- Leading software vendor looking to move their business forward
- Help move marketing from a reactive function to a proactive lead generation department
- Utilise a plethora of digital channels including web marketing, email automation, SEO and social media
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for executing all digital marketing activities. You will assist with designing campaigns that deploy the latest digital marketing tactics to drive awareness and engagement of our client's brand and products globally. The role will own digital marketing activities and analysis, including management and execution of the email automation activity via Pardot. This role also supports the sales team with their use of Salesforce for compiling prospect lists and campaign specific tasks.
The successful candidate will have had experience of working in a digital B2B lead generation marketing team closely aligned to sales. The business needs a data-driven, analytical marketer who can bring in a structured marketing approach that will support commercial revenue growth.
Day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist with designing and delivering high-quality, imaginative and attention-grabbing digital marketing campaigns aligned with the overall business strategy
- Campaign reporting, visualisation metrics and insights back to the Marketing and Commercial Managers
- Website content management and enhancement, own the UX strategy and assist with brand and content development
- Delivery of digital campaigns across multiple marketing channels, including email (Pardot), social, web and SEO (agency)
- Data segmentation - profile / persona development
- Capitalising on social media opportunities to increase the brand engagement
- Develop key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
Requirements for the position of Digital Marketing Executive
- At least 1 years' work experience in a digital marketing role
- Previous experience working in a complex route to market
- Outgoing and positive personality, with a passion for marketing
- Website updating, email automation & CRM experience
- Reporting experience, ideally using Google Analytics
- Ideally: Experience with Pardot, Photoshop and / or SEO
- Educated to degree-level, or equivalent through experience
- Be an excellent communicator with outstanding writing skills
This is an established technology provider that offers SaaS solutions to huge projects globally. The business has recently taken the step of hiring a Marketing Manager for the first time and is looking to develop their global strategy with sales and marketing more closely aligned. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business, helping the new manager develop and delivery their digital marketing strategy,
The package of the role -
- £20,000-£40,000 (depending on experience)
- Company performance bonus
- 25 days holiday, private health insurance and numerous other benefits
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Executive is based in Oxfordshire, near the A34.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86556207