Front End Developer r
- Rapidly expanding eCommerce brand, exciting projects.
- Master your front-end skills, learn Angular & React.
- Superb, friendly team, outstanding career progression.
What skills you'll be needing
- Interest or experience in new libraries & frameworks, such as Angular, VueJS or React.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and how to interface them.
- Ability to understand design tools and translate mock-ups.
- Passion for front end technologies.
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment.
Working with a superb digital development team you will be combining the art of design with programming by translating the UI/UX designs and wireframes to code that will create visual elements. Collaborating with a talented digital designer and back end developers your role will be to translate and create clean and tidy front end code for the businesses stunning website but also customer communication emails. As you will be working closely with an effective group you will be required to be a quick and proactive thinker and deliver projects in an efficient manner. You'll be able to make your mark by helping to evaluate and select appropriate tech per project and delivering quality digital products with high attention to detail.
What you'll get in return for your talents
If you take pride in what you do and are able to approach this role in a positive and professional way then you will have the chance to work with a really friendly and talented bunch of lively people who always look out for each other. You will also be entitled to 25 days holiday, flexible working hours including remote work, a company pension, free gym membership, extremely nice offices and a very generous discount on products. This is a chance for a Front End Developer to join a well-established team within an international business that is looking to grow to an impressive scale.
What's next Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Myles or give us a call for more info.