Digital User Researcher Senior
- Role: Digital User Researcher Senior - REF 15467
- Contracting Authority: Central Government
- Contract Length: 6 months
- Location: London/Sheffield
- Pay Rate to Candidate: £550 per day
- IR35: Outside
- Security Clearance: BPSS/ DBS
- Planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of digital services.
- Leading the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing;
- Conducting in-house research to test new product and concept developments (including user requirements gathering and early stage concept and prototype testing, research, and other approaches to ensuring the user need is fully understood in the service design).
- Working with Service Managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material;
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction;
- Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86805820