Channel Marketing Manager
- Leadership and coaching role with hands on responsibilities
- Join a business at an exciting scale-up stage
- Be part of a rapidly growing business with new logo wins
Your Career: This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an exciting company who are making big waves in the HCM SaaS market. Joining as Channel Marketing Manager you will be managing all aspects of marketing for channel partners as well as managing a team of four marketers. Your leadership, coaching and management skills will be truly put to the test and will directly impact the future growth of this business.
Day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing a profitable marketing plan based on industry trends and competitor activities.
- Developing a channel marketing plan with a focus on sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Supervising the marketing team to plan and conduct campaigns, trade shows and other promotional events.
- Managing sales contracts and agreements with channel customers.
- Ensuring customers are up-to-date with new products and enhancements.
- Evaluating existing marketing programs and recommending changes for improvements.
- Stay current on market trends, industry standards and competitors.
- Informing management on potential competitive threats and proposing corrective actions.
- Performing business reviews and providing improvements.
- Monitoring and managing expenses within your allotted marketing budget.
Requirements for the position of Channel Marketing Manager:
- Previous experience a channel marketing manager in the tech sector
- A strong understanding of the distribution channels for the industry
- Past experience managing marketing budgets
- Project management experience would be a definite advantage
- The ability to manage small teams of people and influence senior staff is essential
This UK based company develop a suite of award winning HCM SaaS solutions ranging from L&D and Performance Management through to Talent Management and ATS. They service an impressive list of enterprise clients and win new ones every week! This business has an impressive strategy and business plan for the next few years and need to recruit an equally impressive Channel Marketing Manager.
- Salary: £45,000-£65,000
- Competitive benefits
Location: The position of Channel Marketing Manager will be based in both Tewksbury and Reading. There will be some flexibility for working from home
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86482127