Finance Business Partner
Marc Daniels are currently supporting a key client to help identify a Finance Business Partner to join their Group Finance department based in Feltham. This role will provide financial business support & analytical reports including forecasts for approximately 30 cost centres, with an overall budget of approximately €70m, and working capital balances.
- Act as Finance Business Partner to key Senior Management and budget holders to provide support and to deliver accurate planning and reporting in line with agreed timetables as part of a clearly communicated, well-planned and well-executed process.
- Preparation and communication of timetables, and ensuring subsequent adherence to the agreed process
- Working with cost centre owners to build/update forecasts, challenging them to remain within targets and setting appropriate action plans where necessary.
- Ensure understanding of forecast movements and explain these to cost centre owners and Senior Management.
- Interaction with overseas country teams, including any new acquisitions to ensure charge-outs and charge-ins are appropriately calculated on a timely basis.
- Preparation and explanation of the Group Head Office working capital forecasts.
- Preparation of month-end results, ensuring Indirects reported are complete and accurate, including variance analysis to explain differences vs forecast and highlight resulting implications.
- Providing information, insight and challenge to cost centre owners to assist them to manage their costs vs targets.
- Make improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
- Support for Indirects-related projects and activities : cost-reduction initiatives, integration of budgets of any acquisitions
- Deal with significant volume of ad-hoc queries from stakeholders, often at short notice, and often requiring analysis of historic data.
- Provide information and explanations to support other finance activities.
- Recently qualified Accountant (CIMA,ACCA)
- Excel proficiency is essential, as well as in-depth knowledge of SAP (accounting system)
- Previous management accounting experience
- Experience in budget management
- Worked in Matrix organisation
- Process improvement experience