- Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a household brand.
- Multiple platforms and products creating exciting scope.
- Large budgets and opportunities to shape strategy.
What you'll be doing
You'll work collaboratively with product teams, getting stuck in developing new products and relaunching existing propositions. It'll be up to you to develop value propositions, messaging and positioning, as well as implementing communications strategy using owned, earned, and paid channels. Essentially you'll need to be an expert in translating product knowledge into clear and articulate story telling which will resonate with a diverse audience of customers.
Day to day you'll get involved with copywriting, end to end campaign management across a range of channels from planning, execution, and optimisation, to analysing and drawing insights from data. Ultimately you'll be passionate about all things digital and tech with a strong track record working across product, brand and communications.
What experience you'll need
- Strong track record working with product teams to develop new products.
- An automotive background either within a Manufacturer or Franchise Dealer environment or related products and services would be a real plus.
- Broad digital marketing experience across a range of channels.
- Ability to create and implement communications strategy for a high-profile brand.
- Self-starter and innovative approach.
A competitive salary around the £40-50k mark is on offer here, as well as a host of other benefits including a generous company pension, private healthcare, life assurance, 25 days' annual leave and more.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86685353