Accounts Receivable Team Leader
My well established client is currently looking for an experienced Accounts Recevieable Team Leader to join the organization on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Ensuring that the Accounts Receivable team members deliver 1st class service to customers both internally and externally.
- Overseeing accurate transactional processing within the Accounts Receivable team including sales processing, invoicing, and banking.
- Ensuring the department operates to a robust set of controls which have been designed to reduce business risk.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are documented, published and trained including obtaining accounting and legal sign off where required.
- Ensuring that the department operates to a schedule of events which are agreed 90 days prior to each action.
- Ensure that the Accounts Receivable team operates within agreed Service Level Agreements and providing feedback on the team performance to the wider business.
- Provide high level reporting to support the business.
- Ensuring the Accounts Receivable team work as a cohesive unit and everyone is proactively involved in driving continuous improvement in process and service delivery.
- Building a highly effective working relationship between the Accounts Receivable team and the Owner Support team to maintain the highest level of 1st class service to our owners.
- Implement effective training that develops, motivates and inspires each team member to ensure that they deliver 1st class customer service.
- Work closely with the IT and systems teams to remove the requirement for manual processes.
- On occasion you may be asked to perform additional duties or duties unrelated to your role after appropriate training has been given.
- Daily management of the Accounts Receivable team to ensure consistent and timely delivery of day to day duties whilst providing 1st class customer service.
- Qualification Level - AAT Level 4 or equivalent
- Commitment to 1st class customer service.
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to work in pressurised situation and delivery a quality product to agreed timescales.
- Extensive people management and strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate diverse teams.
- Encouraging others to work to the best of their abilities whilst maintaining accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written and presentation experience.