- Work for a fantastic brand.
- Join a studio with a great bunch of creatives.
- Opportunity to create innovative solutions across integrated channels.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Creative Head, and working closely with Artwork and Project Managers, you'll be delivering creative from concepts all the way through to production on solutions across all customer facing channels to an exceptional standard.
As the organisation looks to bridge the gap between their online and offline offering you'll be working in a multidisciplinary design role across POS, packaging and digital assets such as web banners, landing pages and social media assets.
As an ideas-led creative, you'll tell the brands story by translating their visual identity across integrated channels, and will help lead the design team to execute your concepts to the finest standard. That said, you're a natural when it comes to leading on projects, scheduling workflow, and building relationships.
No two days will be the same, as you will collaborate with the Head of Creative when required, which will often involve the Art Direction and organisation of regular photoshoots to produce product imagery, so ideally you're familiar with a similar environment!
What experience you'll need to apply
- At least a few years' integrated design experience in a commercial context.
- A portfolio full of examples of print and digital design work, including Packaging.
- Ideas led, and able to talk through your conceptual process.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- A natural project manager, with prior experience leading on projects.
- Confident guiding junior members of a creative team.
- Experience using After Effects a bonus.
You'll be joining an excellent studio that is committed to pushing the organisation forward. This is an opportunity to inspire a design team and lead on projects while also conducting a hands-on approach.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.