Die Shop Manager
- Die Shop Manager, Toolroom Manager, Tooling Manager, Tooling Engineer.
- Chester-Le-Street, County Durham
- £40,000 - £45,500 + Benefits Package
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical Division) are recruiting on behalf of a long standing client for a Die Shop Manager to join a global manufacturing organisation based in Chester-Le-Street, County Durham.
- One of the world's leading manufacturers that supply a range specialist products to Automotive, Rail and Building & Construction sectors.
- The company is currently enjoying a sustained period of growth and investment.
- A strong reputation within the industry and an employer of choice, offering excellent career progression opportunities through talent programmes and work experience in different cultures
The Die Shop Manager is a technical position where the manager will be expected to assist in the problem solving of die/tooling related production issues
With a strong commitment to continuous improvement, the organisation is looking for an individual to spearhead a number of Tool Modification/Refurbishment/Procurement & Implementation projects.
- Introduction and optimisation of new products with regards to optimised die designs
- Realisation of short cycle times
- Efficient die shop and die service material management
- Conversion of the Health, safety and environment goals
- Budget responsibility regarding costs, quality and main KPI's
- Training and instruction of the department assigned employees
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally you will be a time-served Die Technician/Toolmaker possessing qualifications (Degree, HND, HNC) in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines. Applicants who have a relevant work experience will be considered.
- Mechanical based skill set in either in tooling manufacturing, CNC related skills or machining.
- Highly proficient in using AutoCAD
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- Demonstrable managerial experience including managing shift workers
- Managing budget and resources
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- A salary of up to £40,000 - £45,500
- Excellent Benefits
- Bonus Scheme
- Genuine training and development opportunities
If you are interested in the Die Shop Manager role, please apply as soon as possible as the closing date for applications is Monday 1st July. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0124
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86802868