Finance Business Partner
- To build strong relationships across the business to enable you to effectively provide accurate financial information and undertake related accounting administration. Take responsibility for the accuracy of P&L costs, performance variance analysis of overhead cost ensuring cost centre owners are supported throughout the monthly reporting cycle and annual forecasting and budgeting process. Provide support to key stakeholders to enable them to focus on their area of expertise by taking responsibility of translating their activity into meaningful financial information.
- To provide support to the cost centre managers and budget holders around managing and understanding their costs and offering analytical support where required.
- Producing and innovate monthly reporting to serve internal customers as well as meet the reporting requirements of the team.
- Drive the improvement in the accuracy and consistency of the overhead reporting.
- Completion of month end accruals and prepayments journals and analysis.
- Review P&L overhead transactions to ensure that users have coded costs and expenses correctly from a tax and FRS101 accounting perspective.
- Complete monthly variance analysis on P&L costs and present explanations at the flash meeting, to the Group Financial Controller and Budget holders.
- Responsible for timely completion of various monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete monthly close of AP Ledger, analyse and resolve any issues.
- Ownership of preparing the VAT return for final review.
- Prepare year end statutory accounts and working papers under FRS 101.
- Co-ordinate the Transfer pricing pack to be submitted to Tax annually. This includes contributing to the completion of this pack requirements and including submissions by other team members.
- Compile budget and forecast packs through collection of inputs from key stakeholder, evaluate current run-rates, prepare of Forecast/Budget Analysis packs and presentations.
You will be:
- ACCA or CIMA part qualified
- Wide range of financial accounting experience including AP, AR, Fixed Assets and General Ledger, management accounting and reporting
- Judgement to make sound assumptions to base analysis on.
- Experience of an international organisation with global intercompany transactions, multi currencies and group reporting requirements.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.