Finance Business Partner
- Are you an ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant with relevant post qualified experience?
- Do you have experience in a business partnering capacity, supporting key stakeholders?
- Do you possess significant experience in the preparation of financial management information including budgets, forecasts and financial models?
This well-known London based organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner to support key stakeholders with their business decisions within a specific directorate.
Reporting to the Director of Finance your daily's duties will include:
- Working closely with the divisional directors in the development of the strategic direction of the function
- Production of monthly budgeting, forecasting and variance commentary that will support the directorate's decision-making process
- Support monthly operational reviews and analysis with senior management
- Maintain, review and control various Revenue and capital reporting, working with both financial and non-financial colleagues
- Monitoring and analysing Key Performance Indicators
- Providing insightful financial information and advice to senior management to support effective decision making
The successful candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant from a complex multi faceted commercial business, with proven strong business partnering, customer and delivery focussed in their approach is essential. You primarily will take responsibility for the finance reporting whilst providing high quality finance support, analysis and advice to the directors.
In this key role it is essential that you have strong systems and data manipulation experience to provide first class support to assist with the directorates key business decisions. You must possess first class interpersonal, communication and presentation skills for this role.