Lead Product Designer - Native Apps/Mobile
- Fantastic UX maturity within the team.
- A chance to specialise in native apps (IOS/Android).
- 100% digital business.
What you'll be doing
The business has led the way in digital transformation over the last couple of years, with substantial investment across UX & product. Joining a successful UX team of 15, made up of Designers, Researchers & Strategy specialists, you'll be responsible for leading the discovery, development & delivery of native apps for both IOS/Android devices.
In your day to day, you'll be running workshops, sprints, wireframing, crafting prototypes and conducting user testing to ensure consistency across a host of digital channels. Being a Lead role, you'll play a significant part in UX strategy, team development and streamlining of UX principles and processes they work towards.
Character fit is just as important here, you'll have a strong, ambitious work ethic, where you'll be just as comfortable working autonomously as well as being a natural leader who can inspire & get the most out of your team of specialists.
With the business in their next phase of growth, this is genuinely a fantastic time to be joining the team. There is far more on offer than just a salary here, with genuine career progression, training and development opportunities and a host of fantastic benefits.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience in a similar Lead or Principle UX role.
- Solid working knowledge Sketch, Invision or similar industry standard tools.
- A strong commercial portfolio of Mobile/Native app projects.
- Delivered fully functional products across both IOS/Android.
- Leadership/mentoring experience.
- Ideally have experience working on eCommerce or marketplace platforms.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Not only will you receive a salary up to £80k DOE, 25 days holiday, company pension & healthcare - You'll also be joining a business that thrive on training and development of their staff. You'll have the full support of the business behind you to engage with the wider UX community & be encouraged to attend external UX events & meet-ups.
Does this sound what you're looking for? Apply today with your CV and portfolio/case studies and we can discuss in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86542414