Business Support Analyst
iRecruit specialist have a requirement for a Mid Level Data Analyst to join an organisation in Wokingham. If you have between 18 months and 2 years experience with advanced Excel then this could be a great step to take in your next career opportunity.
- Deliver agreed regular business data and reports that drive the organisation's strategy and decision making by the management team to ensure development and delivery of the business plan.
- Support the driving of performance improvements across each department by analysing KPI data and communicating as management information with the department heads.
- Responsibility to produce daily, weekly and monthly operational reports and performance indicators.
- Maintain and continue to devise ways of developing reports to achieve improvements throughout the business to achieve efficiencies.
- Accurately analyse data to assist with purchasing decisions and opportunities.
- Develop and implement a demand planning function into the business.
- Support the department heads in the development of regular reporting in line with agreed targets.
- Work closely with the General Manager to understand the business needs for internal reporting and insightful business data and information.
- Support the department heads with ad-hoc requests as per business requirements.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce costs and improve profitability.
- Must be pro-active, enthusiastic, dynamic and have a high attention to detail.
- Strong communicator - both verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Conscientious, self-motivated, resilient and goal oriented.
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work alone and within a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Nav/SAP and Power BI
- Experience of working with Excel in manipulating and analysing data, preferably VBA and PowerBI competent.
- Experience of data and trend analysis.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong problem solving & data interrogation skills.
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict time scales and targets.
- Effective time management for projects with clearly defined and communicated outcomes, timelines and monitoring processes to achieve project deadlines.
- Experience of working in a purchasing & customer services department advantageous.
- Experience in presenting data and reports to managers at all levels within the business.