Ecommerce Manager - Sylvanian Families and Aquabeads
- Knowledge of researching product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies including Google Analytics.
- Developing and managing a team a direct report.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Ecommerce Manager Will
- Have experience working in an online trading environment, ideally with Online merchandising/ Online trading or Ecommerce trading experience.
- Be an expert increasing commercial performance of direct to consumer and market place propositions, including a track record of improving online sales performance, customer conversion, AOV, and minisimsing customer drop-off.
- Have a passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve sales opportunities.
- Have great stake holder management skills across different divisions, and ability to work cross functionally, and manage upwards.
- Be a strong team manager and have experience of managing previously.
- Have understanding of up to date retail and Ecommerce technology including google analytics.
- Have a passion for the toys industry and be able to relate to the world of toys!
- Be a self-starter, be able to work at a fast pace and adapt to an every changing retail environment.
- Be passionate about driving the Ecommerce journey and being part of the next chapter of some of the UKs best loved toy brands!
- Want to work in a fun, outgoing and sociable environment
- Be able to commute to West London
What's on Offer
The Successful Ecommerce Manager will be working for not only an incredibly well established brand with some of the best loved toys in the UK, but also an incredibly ambitious and fun business to be a part of. It is a real opportunity to write the Ecommerce chapter of the story for both brands and see significant growth of the business as a result!
The role will be based from their brand new offices in Uxbridge, working with a welcoming and fun team!
So if working in an office surrounded by toys, and 3 foot rabbits sounds like your idea of a great office environment, growing the online performance of a significantly established and well-loved brand sounds like a great career opportunity, then look no further than this position with Sylvanian Families and Aquabeads.
The successful Ecommerce Manager will have a salary of between £40-45k + bonus and package.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPTJ14023104Z
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86869738