Nursery Manager - Early Years - Edinburgh
- Temp - to opportunity to go Perm
This is an ideal temporary opportunity for an experienced Temp Nursery Manager with Early Years experience looking to possibly go permanent.
- You will have a thorough understanding of the Nursery Curriculum and have the relevant qualifications of BA in Childhood Practice.
- Provide the required leadership to maintain the current high quality nursery provision
- Have a vision of how the Nursery can continue to develop and grow
- Experience and sound knowledge of Early Years educational developments and be able to respond to change and new educational challenges
- Highly motivated and have the ability to lead, motivate, manage and enthuse others;
- Developing good relationships at all levels and of promoting a collaborative and team approach among staff, pupils, governors and parents
- The gravitas to promote and present a positive image of the Nursery within the local community
- Make sound decisions
- Maintain the existing home/Nursery links and community links
- Business Acumen
- Energy, vigour and perseverance;
- Reliability and integrity;
- Commitment and dedication;
- Empathy, sensitivity and good interpersonal skills
We at The Edinburgh Recruitment Agency Ltd look forward to receiving your CV and discussing this Temp Early Years Manager vacancy further.