- Are you a workshop engineer or service engineer with experienced of electro-mechanical equipment?
- Have you completed a BTEC, NVQ, apprenticeship, or City & Guilds in an engineering discipline?
- Have you got experience in mechanical assembly, service or repair?
THE OPPORTUNITY: This is a workshop position. You will be repairing, refurbishing, and maintaining a range of traditional coffee, espresso, and bean-to-cup machines which have been returned to the workshop. You will be working on electrical systems as well as mechanical components, alongside small pressurised steam systems. Full training on the equipment will be provided. Primarily working 8-5 Monday-Friday, you will be testing your existing engineering knowledge and develop new skills along the way. There will be very occasional weekends and overtime available.
- Follow technical drawings
- Carryout Electrical fault finding and repair work
- Mechanical repair using a variety of tools
- 17th Edition or equivalent
- Coffee machine service, repair, maintenance
- Ex Forces
- Hydraulic knowledge
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
We screen all candidates remotely allowing us to make sure we can accurately represent you when submitting your CV for a role.
If you have previously spoken to a BMS Engineering Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.