Digital Marketing Manager
- Broad B2B Digital Marketing Role.
- Exciting Time for the Business.
- Fast Growth Plans.
What you'll be doing
With a large sales team in place, your role will help support this function by executing lead generation campaigns across all digital channels including Content, Web Management, PPC, SEO, Email and Social Media. The content strategy is vital as the business moves to a position of thought leadership, uploading whitepapers, blogs, infographics and case studies relevant to the market.
There is a significant shift in the brand positioning and customer messaging and you will help the business target a new customer base. With Salesforce and Pardot in place, you will have the tools necessary to engage with your customers on a regular basis to increase customer sales and retention, and you will use Google Analytics and other reporting tools to show campaign successes and ROI.
You will be required at times to get involved in a few other duties, such as event management, media relations and collateral production, but this will be a much smaller part of the role. There really is a lot of variety within the role and you will be joining a friendly but driven team.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong experience within a digital marketing specialist role
- Broad digital experience across a number of channels
- Ideally experience running lead generation or acquisition campaigns
- Experience running and optimising email campaigns, ideally with AB testing
- Previous experience managing a website CMS and analytics tools such as GA
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Pardot would be advantageous
- Holding a relevant degree of professional qualification such as CIM would be beneficial
This is a great role and an exciting time to be joining the team. There is a competitive salary on offer (£30k-£40k), good benefits, regular socials, and a chance to join a fast growing business.
If you want to work in the centre of Bath in a diverse digital marketing role, then look no further! Please apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86473370