Delivery Manager/Scrum master
- Our client is currently looking to recruit an Agile Delivery Manager on an initial 6 month contract, based in Newport.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Delivery manager/Scrum Master who has proven experienced running cross functional Agile teams. You will be leading a newly formed cross functional scrum team made up of Developers and Test Engineers with a range of technical skillsets. You will form part of the wider delivery management team which is part of the overall Engineering team responsible for all development and testing on both BAU and new project changes.
Within the role you will be hold responsibility of -
- Day to day running of the team and all associated activities including Sprint Planning, Accurate Estimation of work and tracking of scrum team velocity
- Daily Scrum Meetings
- Management of day to day workflow including problem identification and resolution,
- Monitoring of and reporting on progress against plans
- Stakeholder management
- Delivery Manager/Scrum Master - Contract
- Newport, South Wales
- Up to £466 per day - INSIDE IR35
- Initial 6 month contract
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in running cross functional Agile teams, have knowledge of DevOps and experience of Agile methodologies including Kanban.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established government body with opportunities for long term contract extensions.