Senior Family Solicitor
- Family Law Senior Solicitor/Partner
- Greater Manchester Area
- Competitive salary
Are you a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with experience in dealing with Private Family Law matters looking for a new challenge?
If so, my client is looking for a suitable candidate to join their successful and well establish Family Law department.
· A well-established, multi-office, full service Legal firm
· The company has a well-deserved reputation for excellence in the legal market
· A competitive salary plus generous benefits package is on offer
· An opportunity to deal with quality and varied, Family Law matters
. For those seeking the same, my client supports and honors future progression/promotion
· You must be qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 5 years experience in dealing with Family Law cases (private matters)
· You must be able to demonstrate exceptional client care, time management, organisational and IT skills
· You must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
. you must have the ability to deal with your own advocacy
· You will be expected to deal with your own case load of Private Family Law cases
· Attend to clients, both in person and on the telephone, and provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
. Attend at court representing clients
· Manage the preparation of correspondence and documents through the case management system
· Attendance and participation at group meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful firm with an outstanding reputation in the legal field.
To discuss the firm and the opportunity in further detail please contact me ASAP and/or forward on my details to whoever you think might be interested in this role and ask them to contact me ASAP
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86622185