An HR Administrator is needed to join a busy HR department within a leading global media group in Central London. Reporting into and working closely with the HR Manager, this role will have a focus on talent acquisition and recruiting processes from supporting recruitment campaigns through to inductions, ongoing training requirements as well as dealing with any payroll issues. With no two days being the same, you can expect to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
With more than 1 billion users visiting their properties each quarter, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population, they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites and assets. This is a great opportunity for an HR Administrator to build a career within a friendly media organisation in a lively environment.
The HR Administrator will play an integral part of the HR function within the business. Whether you are processing payroll for a variety of UK and European pay-groups, working with third party partners on recruiting the best talent in the marketplace, providing induction support to new starters, coordinating in-house training sessions, processing employee benefits, managing the holiday and sickness system, inputting large amounts of data for UK, Australian and Singapore offices or maintaining employee files, it will be your efficient and highly organised nature that will ensure the smooth running of the HR Department. There will also be an element of event planning with an annual volunteer day, wellness week and other internal social and professional events.
To Qualify. You should be an HR Administrator / Human Resources Administrator / HR Admin or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous HR administration experience within a busy environment;
- Previous experience of payroll administration;
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees in all levels of the business;
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Proven ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and ‘can do' attitude;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Proven ability to work confidently and professionally at all times;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Calm, composed manner but having a sense of urgency when necessary.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an HR Administrator to get great exposure to the wider business with the HR Manager. You will be joining a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in. In return expect an amazing benefits / perks package that includes: Pizza evenings, waffle Wednesdays, breakout areas (FIFA gaming, pool table, ping pong etc.), summer Fridays, winter shutdown, discounts for retailers, monthly massages, gym membership, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, private health insurance, plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)