This is an opportunity to join a privately owned media technology company, headquartered in the UK with offices in China & Turkey. They were founded in 2010 with the sole objective of empowering international advertisers by providing complete visibility and transparency to their advertising data. Accessibility to useful data allows the advertiser to make cost effective choices with increased understanding and connectivity to local markets.
You will act as an influential adviser on projects for many of the world's largest advertisers. You will actively seek to find problems in order to solve them before others notice them. They are looking for a smart, ambitious & experienced media account director with a strong sense of curiosity & international experience.
You will work independently & enjoy helping your clients have visibility, transparency & accountability to their media & marketing data. You will help clients understand & make intelligent decisions about media. You will manage a small team of account managers/executives.
Skills & Experience:
- A solid media agency with international experience &/or media audit background
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present & influence credibly & effectively at all levels of the organisations,
- Data Analysis
- Solid experience with Excel
- 10+ years' industry experience
- A thirst for knowledge and belief that technology can make businesses run smarter,
- Can plan & strategize at a senior level
- Have a persuasive & confident approach to projects, Effective team management capabilities,
- Eligible to live & work in the UK,
- Think clearly under pressure & be willing to learn & grow
They believe in a friendly and supportive work culture. They work hard and play hard, and beyond the creative buzz of the office there is a chance to 'let your hair down' at their annual summer and winter socials. They have a stocked kitchen and drinks every Friday. They also offer a pension and 25 days annual leave. oh, and a pool table!
Borehamwood, Greater London. 20 minutes from Kings Cross St Pancras.