IT Support Technician
An IT Service Support Technician and Senior Support Technician are needed to join one of the UK's best known events venues based near London City Airport. Expect a varied role planning, designing and implementing a best practice IT support for internal and external stakeholders for an outstanding venue.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within relevant ITIL Principles.
This prestigious venue hosts in excess of 300 events a year and over 4 million visitors who enjoy its flexible exhibition halls, convention centre, meeting rooms and the UK's largest flexible auditorium. The IT Service Support and Senior Support Technician will be playing a vital role behind the scenes providing excellent customer centric technical support.
Reporting to the ITSM Analyst the roles will form part of a newly restructured IT support team that will be instrumental in rolling out best practice processes in all IT related matters. Whether you are installing and configuring hardware, operating systems and business applications, responding to time sensitive incidents, monitoring system performances, or offer real time advice to IT users in all departments. It will be your experience working to ITIL principles that will ensure the smooth running of the IT Service Desk.
To qualify. You should be an IT Service Support Technician / Senior IT Service Support Technician / IT Service Support Executive / Senior IT Service Support Executive / Helpdesk Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Proficient in Active Directory and Office 365 user and group administration (Managing Network Access, new user administration, provisioning user access and maintaining the AD and Office 365 infrastructure). Proven network administration and troubleshooting; TCP/IP, DNS and WAN/ LAN /Wi-Fi;
- Experienced in administering, troubleshooting and supporting both Windows and OSX platforms and devices;
- Good customer facing and interpersonal skills, can develop good working relationships with staff at all levels and has proven understanding of service delivery;
- Advanced technical knowledge of enterprise level computing, mobile devices, software, operating systems (MS Windows & Apple MAC OS) and office productivity tools.;
- An understanding of the Events business domain would be advantageous;
- Experience of working effectively in a diverse and inclusive work environment.
In return the IT Service Support Technician / Senior IT Service Support Technician will receive an excellent package that includes: a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), income protection, childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.