Managing Director Designate
Managing Director Designate
Amazing opportunity for a dynamic and inspirational Managing Director / Senior Management Leader who leads by example to join a prestigious Consumer PR Agency with offices in London SE1 and Manchester. Currently focussing on consumer sectors including hospitality, health & fitness, beauty and the luxury market sectors, this is a unique opportunity to lead an agency that is looking at significant growth over the next 18 months.
Established in 1986 this agency goes beyond the traditional media landscape and creates bespoke, innovative and effective multi-platform campaigns for all its clients - from global brands to emerging businesses. The Managing Director Designate will be based in London just a short stroll from Tower Bridge in the largest office and home to a team of creatives, account managers and support staff.
The Managing Director Designate will work closely with the founding partners with a view to taking on full responsibility and leadership of the agency within 12 months. You will be responsible for driving the agency forward and continuing to support the business growth. There will be a focus on performance improvement, reigniting former areas of consumer activity where there is a specialist knowledge but currently no clients as well as concentrating on client engagement and staff retention. The successful Managing Director Designate will be hardworking, ethical, trustworthy and dynamic, with a clear track record of successfully leading a similar PR organisation.
This role will suit a Managing Director who leads by example, is approachable to members of the team, is professional with clients and is happy to be contactable night and day should the need arise.
To qualify... You should be a Managing Director Designate / MD/ Managing Director / Senior PR Director / Senior Management Leader with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience working in a senior management role within a PR agency;
- The ability to lead and inspire a diverse team, managing their career development and nurturing core talent;
- A good grasp of the financial management of a business and experience in overseeing outsourced financed departments;
- You are hardworking with a hands-on approach at all levels.
The Managing Director Designate will rewarded for their expertise, dedication and leadership with the support of a passionate and professional team, a loyal and trusted client base and a friendly and warm working environment. There is also a competitive and negotiable salary on offer with all the usual benefits you would expect from this level of role.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)