This exciting role is ideal for a proactive SEO Analyst looking to take their next leap in the digital marketing industry. This is a perfect opportunity for an SEO Analyst who thinks differently to the norm and can look beyond the brief to deliver the most insightful digital marketing campaigns for entrepreneurial clients.
If you are instinctively creative and are looking for role where your ideas and thoughts will be valued, this agency thinks outside the box and are looking for like-minded individuals who are not shy to bring new ideas to the table. To show how different they are, the SEO Analyst will benefit from a whole host of incredible benefits from unlimited paid holiday, breakfast every morning, flexible working and offices that are in the middle of trendy Brighton Lanes, and of course you can sit on the beach or enjoy one of the many cafes, restaurants and bars when the office closes.
Joining as a SEO Analyst, you will be helping the team manage technical campaigns. This will typically involve performing searches, auditing and reporting results on a weekly basis. You will have the opportunity to work with dynamic and varied clients. The SEO Analyst will be fully supported with on the job training and will play a key part in campaigns from start to finish.
To qualify. Whether you are an SEO Analyst / Search Analyst / Search Engine Optimisation Analyst / Brand Analyst / SEO Strategist / Marketing Analyst or similar your CV will demonstrate:
- Solid SEO experience;
- Excellent understanding of on- and off- page SEO ranking factors and Google Algorithms;
- You have a data-driven, analytical mind, and strong logic skills;
- You are comfortable with data analysis, solid knowledge of Google Analytics (or other analytics platforms);
- Extensive Experience using SEO tools to find opportunities and analyse competitors;
- Experience working towards objectives and reporting results;
- Good understanding of digital marketing initiatives and a desire to learn more;
- You are hardworking, flexible attitude and good sense of humour;
- You can learn new skills quickly.
The SEO Analyst will be ready to work for a growing and exciting agency. The company prides Itself on a hard-working culture combined with a flexible working from home option, informal attire, unlimited holiday allowance, socials and breakfast provided every morning. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a friendly team and a performance driven agency where you can make a real difference for the client.