This family run organisation is looking for a waste compliance co-ordinator to record their waste to land operations and PAS 100 operations at their sites at Hightown and Bryn Wigan. This person must have experience within the waste industry.
You will be responsible for administering duty of cares, providing information for the annual PAS 100 audits, refining the processes and procedures in all aspects of the site to comply with environmental regulations. The ideal candidate will have excellent IT and communication skills, patience, and work diligently to complete duties keeping in mind the business objectives.
- Ensuring on site operations are in line with the respective planning consents and collating all relevant data for PAS 100
- Ensuring material received is within the parameters of the site permits
- Monitoring the weighbridge data to ensure that all information is captured
- Quarterly Waste Returns
- End of Month tonnage checks and billing support
- Duty of Cares / Waste Carrier Checks
- Manage batch sampling and analysis results
- Maintain accurate records of waste transfers into/out of site
Wamitab qualification preferred but not essential, must have excellent IT skills
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Company pension is provided. Car parking is available on site and company vehicles are available when required to visit off site operations.
Must have a clean driving licence. Flexible working will be considered.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.