Marketing Executive/ Senior Marketing Executive - Global Business
- Join a marketing leading global business at an exciting time of growth.
- Work across the EMEA region executing global marketing plans.
- Thrive in an innovative environment where no two days will be the same.
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial, creative and innovative Marketing Coordinator to join an ambitious, dynamic and well-known brand within the music industry. Execute global marketing plans in a role which offers regular international travel and the support of an industry leading team - are you up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
Working closely with the EMEA Marketing Manager, you'll be tasked with executing the global marketing plan focussing on key territories and adapting in the context of local markets, including France and the UK. You'll develop brand awareness campaigns, taking full ownership for managing and delivering successful online and offline communications and liaising and managing external agencies when required. You'll execute compelling campaigns and initiatives encompassing digital marketing, social media, content, advertising, events, and marketing collateral to communicate the company's brand and propositions, in line with the company's brand and vision to increase customer awareness.
You'll hit the ground running managing large scale events from concept through to delivery and support the execution of press releases and press events. You'll support the sales team, being creative and innovative in your approach. The projects you work on will vary in shape and size and no 2 days will be the same so it's important that you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to manage workload efficiently.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong broad marketing experience.
- An interest in music or technology would be advantageous.
- You'll ideally have experience across the full marketing mix.
- Excellent communication skills and the gravitas to develop strong relationships.
- You'll be highly organised with the ability to manage budgets and diverse workload.
- You'll have the ability to build relationships with ease and you'll keep a cool head under pressure.
- A team player attitude, ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- Happy with regular international travel.
In return you can expect a salary of up to £30k plus truly excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a global brand at a very exciting time of growth, where you will be able to utilise your skills, experience and passion in a company who create innovative technology and are taking the music industry by storm.
This fantastic opportunity will not be around for long so please get in touch with your CV today or contact Chloe () for further information.