Full-Stack Developer - AR/React Native
- Work great tech - React, React Native, Node, AI, AR
- Central office location with flexible working hours.
- Small, experienced development team.
What experience you'll need
- Some solid cross platform and functional programming experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative start-up environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have worked in an agile environment.
- You can be fluid between languages and learn new tech where required.
- Use of source control tools such as Git.
- And of the following are desirable: Node, React Native, GraphQL, Apollo.
- Any experience with iOS/Android would be a bonus.
- CI/CD knowledge.
- An interest in machine learning would go a long way.
- A relevant degree would also increase your application.
The technical challenges range from optimising a rich, image and video intensive mobile app platform. You will be part of producing two user-facing products - the mobile app, and a bespoke CMS webapp - every developer is able to deliver entire vertical features from databases, deployments, services and the front-end. NodeJS is used with React and React native to enable the features and work hard to avoid knowledge silos and reduce dependencies. The dev team has a tendency towards functional style of programming (with pair programming)and focus on testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery. This means that you will be part of a team with full-stack orientation; you won't be restricted to just mobile or back-end/front-end.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You will receive a salary paying market rate (up to £55K) to start with, but you have all the other benefits alongside that - 25 days holiday, pension etc. but the softer benefits are the fact that you get to work with a small, experienced team that has each other's backs in a great workspace in central Bristol where you will learn from some of the best developers around. You will be part of a new company working with the latest tech on helping other people to improve the green initiative of the planet. Also you have flexible working hours (core are 10-4) with day trips and socials.
If you'd like to apply or find out more just get in touch with George at ADLIB.