Continuous Improvement Engineer
Are you a Continuous Improvement Engineer with an manufacturing/engineering background? Work on engineering projects with a company who supply huge international manufacturers, they have a real envious client base!
- A multi-site engineering business with a huge customer base.
- They have seen a massive increase in group turnover this last 12 months.
- Friendly and down to earth - they work hard and play hard!
- Fully support their employees.
- Offer careers options and development.
- This role is based in Northampton
- Company pension, life assurance.
- 1pm early finish on Fridays.
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays.
- Based in Northampton.
- Join as a Continuous Improvement Engineer.
- Productivity and throughput improvements H&S as part of the process.
- Introduction of 5S.
- Analyse VSM to identify key areas and processes of development.
- Stock management.
- Improve product flow through the business.
- Based from Northampton.
- Lean manufacturing background is essential.
- Good communication skills. .
- "Can do" attitude is a must!
- Experience in a sheet metal environment.
- Knowledge of using MRP systems.
- Ability to construct financial justifications for larger projects.
- It is essential to have previous experience as a Quality Engineer.
- Welding and fabrication knowledge is vital.
- Commutable to Northampton.
- If you have the skills, then please apply now for an immediate interview!