Training Manager Contact Centre
- Do you have experience working as a Training Manager?
- Do you have a passion for working in a fast-paced training environment for a customer focused business?
If the answer is YES, the team at Affinion want to hear from you.
We are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a Training Manager to work in our Portsmouth office.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal Training Manager, you will have proven experience working within a similar role. You will have a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resource Development or related degree and/or equivalent work experience. You will also require the following skills and experience:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Ability to facilitate engaging learning experiences that have measurable knowledge transfer to the work environment
- E-learning delivery experience to include methods such as webinars, distance learning, and virtual training
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Proficiency with industry technology tools desired (Engage, KANA, GDS, MAUI, ORXe)
- Ability to travel when needed to Affinion call centres. (up to 10% Travel)
- Ability to work weekend or evening shifts when required to support training initiatives
- Experience of working remotely with colleagues
- Can demonstrate strong resilience skills and innovative ideas
Joining our Global Quality and Training as our Training Manager, you will be responsible for supporting learning and development initiatives to meet Affinion business objectives. This individual will be responsible for providing leadership to the Training Team; ensuring quality deliverables are met within established timelines with measured results and implementing effective strategies for our internal and external customers learning and development needs.
Why work for us?
As our Training Manager, you will be entitled to a salary of up to £35,000, and a great range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Discounts & offers for Affinion employees (including travel discounts)
- Free onsite parking
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Training Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86090725