Cycling Charity Team Leader - Sustrans
- Pay: £12.50 per hour + bonuses (paid weekly)
- Hours: Afternoon - Evening and weekend working 30 - 36 hrs/wk
- Location: London
- Applicant: Ideally would have their own bicycle
- Do you love walking and cycling?
Have Face to Face Team leading experience or are you a fundraiser ready for the next step?
If the answer to any of these is YES, then we have the perfect job for you!
This exciting role will be responsible for recruiting Sustrans Supporters on the National Cycle Network across the UK.
You will manage a team of passionate and well-informed fundraisers who will be out in public helping raise the profile and supporter numbers of the charity making it easier for people to walk and cycle. We work exclusively on the cycle paths in your area talking to people who have a vested interest in the work we do.
Working afternoons to evenings and alternate weekend days; you will lead from the front and inspire your teams to go out and confidently ask the public to become supporters of Sustrans.
About the Role
- You will have experience of fundraising, working to targets and creating a positive can-do work culture.
- People management, team building skills and the ability to work independently.
- You will have the ability to build and maintaining relationships within Sustrans regional offices enabling strong regional knowledge across your fundraisers.
- Cycle/walk to work and be happy to work outdoors
- Successful applicants will:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about the benefits of walking and cycling
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Operate well as part of a team and happy to work solo occasionally
- Have a can do attitude
- Spend your time working in the great outdoors; weekly pay; and helping to further a wonderful cause!
Click to apply with your CV and phone number and we'll call you back as quickly as we can!