Cycling Charity Fundraiser - Sustrans
- Salary: £10.55 per hr + bonuses
- Paid weekly, 30 hours/week
- Applicant ideally would have their own bicycle
- Afternoon - Evening work and weekend working.
Do you love walking and cycling?
If the answer is YES, then we have the perfect job for you!
This exciting role will be responsible for recruiting Sustrans Supporters on the National Cycle Network across the UK.
You will be part of a team of passionate and well informed fundraisers who will be out in public helping raise the profile and supporter numbers of the charity making it easier for people to walk and cycle.
Working afternoons to evenings + alternate weekend days; you will go out and confidently ask the public to become supporters of Sustrans.
About the Role:
- Cycle/walk to work and be happy to work outdoors.
- Communicate the purpose of Sustrans' work to members of the public
- Be comfortable working towards a target
- Look after and maintain a digital tablet used for face to face fundraising
Successful applicants will:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about the benefits of walking and cycling
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Operate well as part of a team and happy to work solo occasionally
- Have a can do attitude
Spend your time working in the great outdoors; weekly pay; and helping to further a wonderful cause!
Click to apply with your CV and phone number and we'll call you back as quickly as we can!