4 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking a fully qualified Industrial Electrician / Commercial Electrician who also holds Inspection and Testing / PAT certifications to join a world leading exhibitions and international convention centre based between Canary Wharf and London City Airport. You will work as part a team delivering effective maintenance and electrical services support to the venue ensuring that all industrial electrical components and equipment are maintained to industry and statutory standards.
The Industrial Electrician / Commercial Electrician must be able to demonstrate experience working on large venues, commercial or industrial buildings to be considered for this HV Power led role. HV authorised candidates would be highly desirable.
Hosting over 400 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts fully flexible event halls, conference & exhibition space, a multitude of meeting rooms and the UK's largest flexible auditorium. As they focus on continually improving their service to customers it is imperative that the health and safety of customers and visitors in professionally managed and therefore an Industrial Electrician / Commercial Electrician with solid experience of working with High Voltage Power is needed to join the team and continue their good work.
The role of the Industrial Electrician / Commercial Electrician will be varied but on a day to day basis you can expect to be tasked with delivering effective maintenance and electrical services support to the venue. Normal duties will include reactive, planned preventive maintenance (PPM), inspection and testing / PAT tasks, participation in HV power switching as well undertaking adhoc mechanical, plumbing and electrical projects as and when requested.
To qualify. You should be an Industrial Electrician / Commercial Electrician / HV Authorised Person / Maintenance Electrician / Building Services Technician / Electrical Technician or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in an Industrial or Commercial Electrician / Maintenance role within a similar large venue / commercial / industrial environment;
- You are a fully qualified Level 3 Electrician (18th Edition) with inspection & testing (2394/5) qualifcation;
- You have solid experience working with HV Power within large spaces;
- You have sound knowledge of M&E Maintenance regimes, including work instructions and documentation procedures;
- A good awareness of Health and Safety practices for safe operation of the plant machinery;
- Experience in fault finding and servicing, planned and reactive maintenance, carrying out routine checks;
- You are a highly organised and tidy person;
- A good attention to detail and high personal standards.
In return the Industrial Electrician / Commercial Electrician can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), income protection, childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.
More searches like this
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Engineering Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)