- Can you work as part of a team with passion and positivity?
- Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop your career?
- Do you hold a full and relevant childcare level 3 qualification?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a dynamic and knowledgeable Nursery Practitioner to join our friendly team. The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a nursery setting and be able to encourage enthusiasm in their team whilst maintaining a stimulating environment for the children. This is a great opportunity for progression and personal growth.
- To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery.
- To give support to other personnel within the nursery.
- To implement the daily routine in the base room.
- To contribute to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area, in conjunction with other staff.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
- Liaise with and support parents and other family members.
- To be flexible within working practices of the nursery.
- Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind the project is fulfilled.
- Be constantly aware of the needs of children.
- Preparation and completion of activities to suite the child's stage of development.
- To ensure mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing.
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
- Uphold the high standards at all times.
This is a permanent opportunity. If you are interested in this position, please send across YOUR MOST UP-TO-DATE C.V expressing your interest and suitability for this role to Noel Samuel- Bordom.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86386332