Search Marketing Manager
- Huge UK name in e-commerce - Large national advertising campaigns
- Fantastic chance to create your own niche in an established company
- Household name
The Role: Our client is looking for a Search Marketing Manager in this newly created position, working alongside a search agency to develop long and short-term strategies for text search and Google shopping campaigns. The focus will be on driving new customer acquisition and growing existing customer engagement. All decisions need to be data driven and in line with CPR, Customer LTV and ROI KPIs.
The Commercial & Marketing Department have several responsibilities. They manage and optimise the acquisition of new consumers/users/visitors/email addresses via ATL and BTL marketing channels, Search Engine Marketing, TV advertising, Display Retargeting and Social Media.
The marketing team is also responsible for creating, maintaining and running the daily/weekly/monthly/bespoke internal reports and analysis on the business. These reports enable the business to make day-to-day trading decisions and the top managers (CEO, COO, CFO, etc to make big, strategic and financial decisions.
Responsibilities for the position of Search Marketing Manager will include:
- 2+ years of Excel modelling experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a project and/or team
- Competency with complex SQL queries to mine large data sets
- Experience with Adobe Omniture and Python - beneficial but not mandatory
- Extensive knowledge of Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Experience in marketing, advertising or growth
- Ability to process and analyse data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions
- Communication skills, influencing skills, and ability to manage a project or product
The Company: A market leader in their industry, this well-known company is rapidly growing which is why they are looking for a Search Marketing Manager to join their successful team and to support the sales team with lead generation and customer acquisition. With a turnover of over £40m and a strong workforce of 200+ this is a fantastic company to be a part of.
The Package for Search Marketing Manager:
- Basic: £40,000 - £50,000
- Bonus: 20%
- Benefits: Pension, 25 days holiday + stats, full company benefits.
LOCATION: The position of Search Marketing Manager will be based in North London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86183472